God is the Creator and Source of all knowledge, revealed in the Bible, and conveyed in full through His Son, Jesus Christ, whose plan of salvation is the aim of true education.
Central Philippine Adventist College trains students to be productive, service-oriented, and win-some witnesses of the Lord Jesus Christ.
To be a Christian institution of academic excellence, continuously upgrading its faculty and facilities, and establishing healthy linkages with other institutions, whose students and graduates perform creditably and honorably in their chosen profession, and respond to the holistic needs of local and global communities.
In harmony with the educational program of the Seventh-day Adventist Church ad the goal of true
education, the College aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Teach Christian love through acts of kindness, helpfulness, and compassion to fellowmen.
- Point students to the power of the Word of God as a shield against evil and as rule of conduct in all the affairs of life.
- Equip students with knowledge and practical skills to establish and maintain a home that is like a little “heaven on earth.”
- Teach obedience to the laws of one’s country when such laws do not conflict with the laws of God.
- Stress the dignity of labor and its values in preparing the students to faithfully discharge the duties of life.
- Provide recreational activities which will increase bodily vigor, elevate the mind, and enrich the soul.
- Awaken thought and motivate interest as a prerequisite of learning.
- Encourage participation in outreach programs intended to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the surrounding communities.
- Help prepare the students through a strong spiritual emphasis for citizenship, not only in this world, but in the world to come.
- Promote vocational learning of each discipline.
- Instill the culture of excellence in whatsoever one finds to do.
- Foster the relevance of study programs and research for the improvement of the quality of life.
- Produce efficient, effective, qualified, and globally competitive but locally responsive graduates for optimum service to God and humanity.